[Logwatch-Announce] Logwatch 3.1 Released!

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 00:54:43 -0400 (EDT)

I have just released Logwatch 3.1

Major bugs fixed:
   - Sometimes the Samba filter would hang
   - Cron didn't report anything on most systems

New filters (contributed):
   - ipop3d
   - portsentry
   - qmail
   - vpopmail

iptables support is #1 on my wish list... I just don't have time to
write it yet.  I know at least one person has a filter and I can
hopefully get that from him.

This release doesn't have all known bugs fixed nor all pending patches
added.  However, I'm leaving for my honeymoon on Friday morning, so I
wanted to get something out now.  You have until Thursday night to
report any major bugs with the 3.1 release until I am gone for a week.

As usual, the 3.1 release can be found at www.logwatch.org