[Logwatch-Devel] Please try: Logwatch pre3.0 [beta]

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

I released version 2.9 with a poorly packages up2date filter.

In addition, Logwatch has not supported the newer 'pam_unix' entries
that used to be 'pam_pwdb' entries back in the RH6.X days.

So, I have released a beta for version 3.0.  It includes a new filter
for pam_unix entries which is very important.  However, I don't know
what types of unmatched entries it will generate, so I'm hoping a few
people can give it a shot before I release it.

ftp://ftp.kaybee.org/pub/beta/redhat/RPMS/noarch/logwatch-pre3.0-1.noarch.rpm

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk@kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User
     http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org