[Logwatch-Devel] Please try out pre3.1 (processes samba logs again)

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:54:40 -0400 (EDT)

I just realized that Logwatch no longer catches modern Samba logs, so
I've tried to re-add that functionality.

I don't use Samba too much, so the filter probably needs some work.  In
addition, I don't see any entries in my logs such as "connect to service
xxx as user yyy" which the old filter was designed to summarize.. I
wonder if they are gone now.

In any case, if you have a lot of Samba logs, please give this beta
version a try and let me know how it goes.

ftp://ftp.kaybee.org/pub/beta/redhat/RPMS/noarch/logwatch-pre3.1-1.noarch.rpm

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk@kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User
     http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org