[Logwatch-Devel] Re: new version of kernel script is up

James Wysynski wysynskij@yahoo.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:53:04 -0800 (PST)

Or perhaps it can report both ports in that case; the
other port could be listed in the details for acks.
Which way is the information most useful?

Either way, it makes sense to me and shouldn't be that
hard to do; if people would find it useful I can make
the change.  I'm not going to have much time this
weekend but I can take a look at it next week.

Can you send me some sample kernel log entries?

-James