[Logwatch-Devel] http filter

Paweł Gołaszewski blues@ds.pg.gda.pl
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:35:50 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Michael Romeo wrote:
> I didn't take it personally,

I'm happy to hear that

> I do understand that it doesn't meet your needs in it's current form.

sorry, but... yes :(

> I didn't intentionally leave out anything, I just don't have the depth
> of knowledge to cover all of the different content types.

does anyone has? (well... maybe Linus only ;) )

> Jeffery wrote the patch I was referring to, it is in the CVS.

now I see it.
The name of the option deceived me... I think that it's not acurate (but
it's only my opinion, forget it).

> It allows you to set $ignore_error_hacks in the conf file.  If it is set
> then only other records that are not known hacks with a response code
> less than 400 are listed.  It really doesnĄŻt address your needs until
> the content_types is more robust, sorry.

I'll try to feel it.

> I don't understand what you mean by "rescue option", why shouldn't the
> script be configurable by site?

yes, should be.

> I was using this definition from
> http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html

well.... I should be looking later RFC's....

:-/

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski