[Logwatch-Devel] New Logwatch pre-5.1 beta released

Paweł Gołaszewski blues@ds.pg.gda.pl
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:20:07 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Kirk Bauer wrote:
> I just released a new beta today.  Basically it is all of the patches
> and new filters I have received.  Please try it out if you feel
> adventurous (I only did basic sanity checks).  Please send patches off
> of this new one as necessary.

And for this release I've got new patches :)
I'll add to every file I touch automatic cvs changelog generator header.
Kirk, do you want it? I've seen it on some files, on some it's missing.
I causes growing of the file but allows to forget about making changes by
hand...

http://piorun.ds.pg.gda.pl/~blues/patches/logwatch-sshd.patch
- problems with port binding
- few other until now not matched entries

http://piorun.ds.pg.gda.pl/~blues/patches/logwatch-sendmail.patch
- another spamers definition
- few fixes

http://piorun.ds.pg.gda.pl/~blues/patches/logwatch-secure.patch