[Logwatch-Devel] Project status

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:05:39 -0500 (EST)

Well, I can never maintain my projects as much as I would like, but I
hope I have been doing an okay job.  I receive so many patches (which is
a good thing) but have so little time to apply them!  I was out of town
for the previous two weeks, so bear with me for a little while.

I hope to do a little better in the future as I have finished writing my
book.  I'm not trying to spam everyone on these lists, but my book does
cover AutoRPM and Logwatch as well as a wide variety of other automation
tools and techniques (GNU cfengine is also covered quite a bit).  It
will be released in June 2003:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596003900/kaybee-20

I know the information on there is sparse.  I'll try to figure out how I
can add my "author's comments" there to provide more details on the
book.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org