[Logwatch-Devel] Sendmail, Amavis and Qpopper

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 21:24:51 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Jim O'Halloran wrote:

> I spent a lot of early last week hacking at logwatch to give me more
> information about what is happening on our main Linux box. The patches are
> now ready for prime time, and attached to this email. The changes made
> include a module for amavis which summarises the virus scanner log entries.
> When run in high detail, LogWatch will now produce this...

Sorry it took me almost 6 months... but I just added your patches and
committed them to CVS.  Haven't tried them out yet, but it looks very
nice.  Thanks!

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org