[Logwatch-Devel] logwatch log location error (fwd)

Malte Erikson malte.erikson@fruitline.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:03:08 +0100

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 14:54, Kirk Bauer wrote:

> I responded to this guy, but it seems he must have had something in
> /var/log/httpd/access_log otherwise the filter shouldn't have received
> any log entries and shouldn't have caused any errors, am I right?

Kirk, I'm receiving these errors also

"Use of uninitialized value in string eq..." that goes on and goes on
forever with my access_log.

I suspect that this have to do with the apache logformat, do you or
anybody else knows which version of Apache the http filter is for?

Running 1.3.27 at the site I'm testing Logwatch 5.0 on now!

--
 / Malte