[Logwatch-Devel] My logwatch Todo list

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Sat Aug 7 17:38:24 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 17:23, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> BTW, did you see my comment about weeding this pam/dovecot noise:
>
> dovecot-auth: pam_succeed_if: requirement "uid < 100" not met by user "ken"

I saw it but my eyes glanced passed the dovecot part. :) I had the ssh
one in my sample ignore.conf but probably what would be better would the
line

pam_succeed_if: requirement "uid < 100"

That will weed them all out. The ignore.conf if accept into logwatch
should have the same RPM setup as logwatch.conf

--
Mike Tremaine
mgt at stellarcore.net
http://www.stellarcore.net