[Logwatch-Devel] Logwatch patches for solaris cron, mailscanner, and misc.

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:52:48 -0700 (MST)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Mike Tremaine wrote:

> Ok I found the note about diff -u so I did a diff -r -u against my tree
> and then edited out what was not needed and made a zip file with the
> mailscanner and mailscanner.conf files
>
> http://www.stellarcore.net/downloads/logwatch_patches_mgt.zip
>
> I'll probably add some more to this specifically su under solaris needs
> some work in secure and I have some more sendmail patches to total up
> some of the output. But this is a good start.

Thanks, I have added all of your changes and your new mailscanner filter
to CVS... it will be in the 5.1 release soon.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org