[Logwatch-Devel] Logwatch 5.1 released

Paweł Gołaszewski blues@ds.pg.gda.pl
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:09:12 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Kirk Bauer wrote:
> Logwatch 5.1 has been released:
>
> - More Solaris support
> - Tons of filter enhancements sent in by users
> - Added filters for shaperd, oidentd, and mailscanner (Solaris)
> - Tons of patches and new options of --splithosts and --multiemail

ok - new release, new patches :)

http://piorun.ds.pg.gda.pl/~blues/patches/logwatch-postfix.patch
- Fixes and changes RejectSender message - it was buggy and was not good
  for big sites (many senders from one host - viruses and spammers does
  it)

http://piorun.ds.pg.gda.pl/~blues/patches/logwatch-secure.patch
- it has left from last of my patches. I don't agree with Kirk that it
  will undo some other users changes. Without this change Under
  RootLoginTTY I can get non-tty logins too (esp. openssh can use login -
  pty or other terminal type). Maybe it would be nice to change it into
  something more generic, but not like this.

Please, take a look at that patches - these will be updated under this
URLs. More patches on the way (oident and amaves are waiting)

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski