[Logwatch-Devel] automount errors i see freequently in my logs

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Thu Jul 15 09:36:50 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 09:08, Who Knows wrote:
> Mike Tremaine wrote:
>
> >Off hand it looks like
> >
> >$Failed{$Mount}{'mnt'}++;  is the line in question and if $Mount is not
> >set then this error makes sense. Looking at it I don;t see where $Mount
> >is ever set in these lines (thats why I used $1 in my patch)...
> >

> >Did this file change in hte last release? (I guess I should look huh)
> >

> I'm not sure if/when it changed, but I have been getting these long
> before any recent updates, but since I saw someone working in that area
> I thought I would bring them to some attention.

I looked back as far as 3.3 and it is the same so, I think this had not
worked in a long long time :). Since I know pretty much nothing about
automount and its log formats it a little hard to fix.

The test would be to replace the $Mount with something like 'Test' and
run it. The true fix is to change all the elsif to fill a value for
$Mount.

--
Mike Tremaine
mgt at stellarcore.net