[Logwatch-Devel] Small fix for services/sshd, the debian packages

Willi Mann newsletters at wm1.at
Mon Jun 21 13:39:21 MST 2004

Hi!

I've attached a small fix for a bug a Debian user reported in sshd reporting.

The next version of Debian will have logwatch, at least 5.1. It's in fact a
very customized version because there are many differences between the
RedHat-based distros and Debian. I'd like to ask every debian user on list
to report bugs, because once sarge releases, we will have to live with this
version for about 2-3 years in the stable distribution.

@kaybee:
If you would like to add a link to the debian packages, I can provide you:

1) The user link:
http://packages.debian.org/logwatch

2) The "development" (state of the package) link:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/logwatch.html

Willi