[Logwatch-Devel] how to match milter logs?

Greg Matthews gmatt at nerc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 08:40:59 MST 2005

just uncommenting the examples appears to have no effect either. This
file (/etc/logwatch/conf/services/sendmail.conf) is obviously read at
some point because it will generate errors if there are serious mistakes
in it but I cant get it to work. Even putting print statements in
$Sendmail_ReportFilter produces no output in the results.

Are these actually working? is anyone using them?

If not I'd be better off hacking directly on the script.

ps I'm aware of the missing ";"s in my last post!

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford