[Logwatch-Devel] sendmail script, totalling blackholes

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Wed Dec 7 11:32:52 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 11:17 +0000, Greg Matthews wrote:
> I brought this up just before the release of 7.
>
> when using detail=3 the tally of messages blocked by RBLs is never done
> which doesnt match similar tallies. The total is only calculated if
> detail>=10.
>
> I think the attached change makes it more in line with other tallies

Ah ok I see what you are getting at now. The fix would be the first
instance you added..

$TotalError[$ErrorIndex] += $BlackHoles{$ThisOne};

And then remove the second. Otherwise you are double counting Black Hole
errors. The HASH's are generated from Single log line instances loaded
into 2 hashes.

      $BlackHoled{$Temp}++;
      $BlackHoles{$BlSite}++;

One is the IP rejected the other is the RBL used.

I'll commit this change now.