[Logwatch-Devel] Debugging round 2

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sun Feb 13 18:49:54 MST 2005

--On Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:25 PM -0800 Mike Tremaine
<mgt at stellarcore.net> wrote:

> I have my own tree... The official CVS only Kirk has access to... That
> is why I post tarballs....

Have you considered setting up your own Subversion server? It's pretty easy
on FC2. Check the "book" link on the Subversion website for a really good
online book explaining the concepts. You can run the server from Apache as
a "DAV module". Another module provides access control. Look at the chapter
on "vendor drops" to see how you could put the "official" tarball in
Subversion and then branch from that. I use this technique to work on
modifications of code I get from business partners.