[Logwatch-Devel] Logwatch 6.0 Released

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Feb 24 11:46:51 MST 2005

--On Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:17 AM -0700 Kirk Bauer
<kirk at kaybee.org> wrote:

> Final 6.0 release is available from www.logwatch.org and
> ftp.logwatch.org.

Is there any information which can be used to generate release notes or
some description of what changed since the last release? The simplistic
thing would be "more services and more messages handled" but it would be
nice to have a more detailed listing. Perhaps the CVS commit log since the
last release? Alas, even this loses info when the commit message is
"integrate xyz's patch", so we'd need the upstream change comments as well.

I want to bugzilla this for Fedora as an enhancement and it's nice to be
able to specify the benefits of the upgrade in the RFE.