[Logwatch-Devel] http service

Bjorn L. bl_logwatch at mblmail.net
Fri Feb 25 19:32:28 MST 2005

Attached are two patches.  The first one is for the file
conf/logfiles/http.conf.  That one is needed so we don't
double-count events.

The second is for scripts/services/http.  I had emailed
the group about the use of %needs_exam, but had not
received a reply.  I propose to change the meaning of
needs_exam to coalesce all error response codes.  The
script still prints the breakdown of requests by file
type.

I believe the changes make it much more useful, and
would be interested in hearing from those that run real
websites if it works for you.