[Logwatch-Devel] Looking for a job

Kirk Bauer kirk at kaybee.org
Wed Mar 16 11:05:42 MST 2005

Well, some bad news on my front, my current employer laid of 40% of its
workforce and with me being a remote employee I was part of that 40%.

I'm looking for contract or full-time work, in the Phoenix area or
anything that can be done remotely.  Any leads would be greatly
appreciated.

Pretty much I can do software development, network administration, system
administration, and project management.  As far as programming languages
go I know C, C++, Ada, Perl, PHP, and Bash.

My resume:
   HTML: http://kaybee.org:81/kirk/resume/
   PDF:  ftp://ftp.kaybee.org/pub/resume_kirk_bauer.pdf