[Logwatch-Devel] zz-disk_space 1.91

laurent.dufour at havas.com laurent.dufour at havas.com
Fri Mar 18 05:02:51 MST 2005

Hi Guys,

Following the suggestions of Mike and Crhis here is an updated version of
zz-disk_space.

This one include new conf variable directly in zz-disk_conf

# Uncomment this to show the home directory sizes
$show_home_dir_sizes = 1
$home_dir = /home

# Uncomment this to show the mail directory sizes
$show_mail_dir_sizes = 1
$mail_dir = /var/spool/mail

and a mail directory size as Chris asked.

For the SunOS switch I totally agre with you, and I need to think to that
in more clever way.

This patch is against logwatch-6.0.1 and should be untar in /etc/log.d

Bye.
(See attached file: zz-disk_space-1.91.tar.gz)

             Chris Smith
             <chris at interspire
                                       laurent.dufour at havas.com
             18/03/2005 00:20                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Logwatch-Devel] RE:
                                       Logwatch-Devel] zz-disk_space
                                       suggestion

Hey,

I don't know if you have time to do this or not but someone asked about
being able to see sizes of mail directories (eg
/var/spool/mail/{username}) as well as home directory sizes.. throws a
little more complication in if you want to handle Maildir mailboxes too
and keep things nice and neat.

Anyway just thought I'd suggest that if you have time :)

Chris.