[Logwatch-Devel] Missing update from applystddate applyshttpdate and applyusdate

laurent.dufour at havas.com laurent.dufour at havas.com
Fri Mar 18 05:34:30 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

It seems that some updated that I maed last July were lost between 5.2.3
BETA5 and 5.2.6 making the switch --range weird

Here they are again (now against logwatch 6.0.1). They should be put in
/etc/log.d/scripts/shared

It was for this functionality

>It also include a new patch in order to be able to extend the
functionality of the --range option

>In the --range option you can now do
>
>all
>yesterday
>today
>last_month
>last_hour
>
>and search for n days behind (" --range 2  is 2" days behind," --range 90"
is 90 days behind and so on..)
(See attached file: patch.applystddate)(See attached file:
patch.applyusdate)(See attached file: patch.applyhttpdate)

Bye.

Laurent DUFOUR - HAVAS IT
Vice Chief Technical Officer - Directeur Technique Adjoint
2 Allée de Longchamp - 92281 - Suresnes - France
tel: +33 (0)158478830 - fax: +33 (0)1 58478815
mailto:laurent.dufour at havas.com
http://www.havas.com

Ce message et, le cas échéant, les pièces jointes sont strictement
confidentiels et destinés à l'usage exclusif de leur destinataire. Il est
interdit à toute personne autre que leur destinataire de les lire, copier,
dupliquer et/ou communiquer à tout tiers quelconque. Si vous recevez ce
message par erreur, merci de le détruire et d'en aviser immédiatement
l'expéditeur par e-mail.

This message and any attachment are confidential and transmitted for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient. It is prohibited for anyone other
than the recipient to read, copy, duplicate and/or disclose the content to
any third-person. Should you receive this message by mistake, please delete
it and contact the sender by return e-mail.

Este mensaje y, cuando proceda, los documentos adjuntos son estrictamente
confidenciales y destinados a el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Está
prohibido a toda persona otro que su destinatario de leerlos, copiar,
duplicar y/o comunicar a todo tercero cualquiera. Si recibe este mensaje
por error, gracias de destruirlo y de informar inmediatamente el remitente
por correo electrónico.