[Logwatch-Devel] Looking for permanent Logwatch helpers

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Wed Mar 23 16:52:45 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 17:22, Kirk Bauer wrote:

> So, any comments are greatly appreciated.  If you want to volunteer for
> one of these three roles, let me know:
>    1) Maintain one or more filters
>    2) Support one or more OS's
>    3) Main Logwatch developer

That sounds like a good plan, it should help to keep better track of
comments and credits.

For sure I'll take ownership of mailscanner and then depending if Bjorn
wants sendmail or not I'd take that. [Since he has re-written it twice
now he's got the best graps on it.] Also I'd take ownership of the
solaris port.

I'll see how the rest fall before try to bite off more then I can
support in the long run.

--
Mike Tremaine
mgt at stellarcore.net