[Logwatch-Devel] [SPAM] Re: Remove time from logwatch reports

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 9 10:40:22 MST 2006

Hello,

There are web sites in Phishing Report and Detail sections, which
are banned by Spamassassin SURBL rules (I changed URLs here in
order to bypass SURBL checks in this message):

lnmbvz.vz1m091r011bhvdt0vvb0dvv.subtractdg.co(m): 1 Time(s)

artbysyl.net claiming to be www.artsuper.inf(o): 1 Time(s)

And I don't get logwatch reports with these URLs inside, because
my SMTP server blocks them :( What to do in this case?

I see there is mailscanner_phishing_detail in /usr/share/logwatch/scripts/services/mailscanner,
but in /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/services/mailscanner.conf it's
mailscanner_phising_detail. I corrected this typo (it's now $mailscanner_phishing_detail = 0),
but still I get both Phishing Report and Detail sections. How can I get rid
of them or don't print URLs in them?

Regards,
Nerijus