[Logwatch-Devel] CVS update logwatch.pl please test

Markus Lude lude at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Jan 8 13:21:14 MST 2006

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 10:01:46AM -0800, Mike Tremaine wrote:

> I just committed the HTML and MIME::Base64 patches to logwatch.pl this
> was pretty large re-write and it needs both testing and a few cleanups
> but I wanted to get the majority of it out now. So for those braves
> souls out there please give it a test.
>

> Changes...

# ./logwatch_test.pl --mailto lude
works well, but the following not

# ./logwatch_test.pl --mailto lude --service kernel
print() on unopened filehandle OUTFILE at /pathto/logwatch_test.pl line 1169.
print() on unopened filehandle OUTFILE at /pathto/logwatch_test.pl line 1179.
print() on unopened filehandle OUTFILE at /pathto/logwatch_test.pl line 1180.
print() on unopened filehandle OUTFILE at /pathto/logwatch_test.pl line 1185.

Regards,
Markus