[Logwatch-Devel] Re: html output

Kirk Bauer kirk at kaybee.org
Thu Jan 19 14:29:28 MST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Ed Ewing wrote:

> Perhaps in the next version it would be possible to change the coding similar
> to what existed - centered with white background. Now have left justified
> with chartreuse background.

I'll leave this to others to debate as I don't use the code myself.

> Also would like to see the rpm -U switch do an rpmsave so that the config
> file being used before updating would still be on the system for reference.

Is there a facility for a local version of the HTML header and footer
like we have for other configuration items?  If so, then files could be
placed in /etc/logwatch/html and the main ones would no longer be
used...

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk at kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org