[Logwatch-Devel] Feedback wanted: reworked filter for amavisd-new

logwatch at mikecappella.com logwatch at mikecappella.com
Thu May 25 09:11:08 MST 2006

> > Feedback (onlist preferred) welcome and encouraged.  If you
> have log
> > lines that are not captured or processed correctly, please
> send me a
> > copy of the line in some form of archive so that whitespace is not
> > altered, and I'll update the script.  Either alter private
> > information, or leave it as is, and rest assured your data
> will remain confidential.
> >
> > MrC
> >
> The addition of the percentages is an improvement that I
> like. From a personal perspective I am neutral regarding the
> expanded spam display, and the logs I used to test with
> didn't contain any virus notifications, so that feature I
> haven't seen.

Thanks Jim,

Since most folks like yourself run at log level 5 or less, they see the same
results as the before.  And additional information is there if desired.

 >> I don't suppose you can upload a an extra 30 minutes? :)
> >
> I was just joking that I never have enough time to all that I
> want to do, so jokingly asked for more time in my day. :)

I kept reading "upload a" as "upload it in", so my slow brain didn't let me
see the fine joke.  I'll give you 60 when I determine to upload in ASCII or
binary format. ;-)