[Logwatch-Devel] Fwd: logwatch 7.3.1 and amavs 2.4.2

Geert Janssens info at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 16 02:47:27 MST 2006

I am relatively familiar with logwatch's amavis scrip, as I recently made some
changes to the logwatch script for amavis. So I may be able to change this
behaviour.

But before I go in and make changes, I wonder what the desired output would
be:
- does it make sense to split the results per protocol so you have
a "Clean", "Spam blocked", "Spam passed" and so on for protocol LOCAL, and
another list for protocol AM.PDP and yet another list for a third protocol.
- or should the results of all protocols just be merged together in one list.
- or maybe a way in between, split this up depending on the level of detail
requested. For example only the highest detail level splits this information,
while the other levels don't

What do others think of this ?

Geert

--