[Logwatch-Devel] Announce: New postfix filter available fortesting

MrC lists-logwatch at cappella.us
Tue Jan 23 10:00:31 MST 2007

Thanks Geert,  I'm glad it's working out for you and you like it.  And
thanks for mentioning the version numbers where it does work.  I thought the
filter would work on the entire 7.x should series.

I'm not sure I understood your comment that the old script "used to show
some performance statistics".  Other than the old Top Ten (which was only
top 10 users of the sendmail binary), I don't recall any statistics in the
postfix filter.  I'm curious - do you recall what they were?

I found the following settings to be most useful so far:

$postfix_MsgsSent = 1
$postfix_MsgsDelivered = 1
$postfix_MsgsForwarded = 1
$postfix_Deferred = 2