[Logwatch-Devel] Unmatched amavisd-new entry

MrC lists-logwatch at cappella.us
Tue Jul 3 13:21:32 MST 2007

Geert Janssens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using logwatch on a CentOS 5 system, with these relevant package
> versions:
> logwatch: logwatch-7.3.6-1 (downloaded from the logwatch website)
> amavis:   amavisd-new-2.5.1-1.el5.rf
> postfix:  postfix-2.3.3-2
>
> Recently, I got this unmatched entry in the Amavis output:
>
>  **Unmatched Entries**
>         1   (26748-14) Blocked MTA-BLOCKED, LOCAL [192.168.93.2]
> [66.35.250.206] <nobody at sourceforge.net> -> <janssege at smtp.vialila.lan>,
> Hits: -2.54, size: 4895, 31758 ms
>
> I just post it here so you guys can evaluate it and if necessary, fix the
> amavis filter script.
>
> Should you require more details, I'd happily provide them (if I can).
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

Hello Geert,

Thanks for reporting.

I've updated the amavis filter to support the MTA-BLOCKED category, as
well as the OVERSIZED and OTHER categories as well.

Please pick up the latest at:

    http://www.mikecappella.com/logwatch

There are some additional changes - see the README for details.

Regards,
MrC