[Logwatch-Devel] Missed lines in parsing of MailScanner

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Oct 2 02:58:42 MST 2007

Hi,

I have included the lines that I think should be parsed in the MailScanner
detection.

  **Unmatched Entries**
     SpamAssassin temporary working directory is /tmp : 45 Time(s)

This happens to be an indication of a problem. But it looks a lot like ...

     SpamAssassin temporary working directory is /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp : 35 Time(s)

And this is business as usual. Nothing exciting.

Anyone managing this? (I may look into it later but I am currently working
on Cisco parsing.)

Thanks,
Hugo.

 	(Thanks JFK, for this quote of George Bernard Shaw.)