[Logwatch-Devel] My new server is online

Kirk Bauer kirk at kaybee.org
Mon Jul 14 23:57:53 MST 2008

It looks like my new server is mostly online, and should be 100%
online with regards to logwatch-related components.  This will
hopefully eliminate the reliability issues I have had for almost 2
months now.

Can ONE person reply back to the list to let me know you got this
message and can others check the mailing list archives, website, CVS,
FTP, etc?  I have to hit the sack and can't do thorough testing
tonight.  I will resolve any issues tomorrow.

Once this move is completed and verified I will be able to move the
website to good ol' port 80 for once...

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk at kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.logwatch.org