[Logwatch-Devel] patches from debian, lenny with CVS snapshot

Willi Mann willi at wm1.at
Wed Jul 23 01:21:32 MST 2008

Hi!

While Kirk's server was offline, I've prepared a CVS snapshot of
logwatch for debian. This snapshot is based on what I (rather: my daily
running CVS snapshot build script) downloaded from CVS on 20080702, so
it includes the hard fixing copyright holders work (thanks Kirk). I've
included Mike Capella's postfix script, instead of what I found in CVS.

As usual, a few patches have been prepared, they are available from

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-logwatch/trunk/patches/?rev=0&sc=0

As lenny will be frozen soon, this will also be the version that will
release with lenny. If there are any important bug fixes you'd like to
see in the lenny version, tell me now, it might be too late in a few
days (well, if I've bad luck even today, but let's hope for the best).

Willi