[Logwatch] Please try: Logwatch pre3.0 [beta]

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Matt McManus wrote:

>  - the 'sudo' unmatched entries are not occurring anymore
>  - I am now seeing 'su' attempts and failures

That is good.

>  - sshd info appears in two places - pam_unix & and in the sshd section.

Yeah, I figured that would be the case.  You see just logins in the
pam_unix section, and more details in the sshd section.  I don't know if
that is a problem or not, I'm open to comments on that.

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk@kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User
     http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org