[Logwatch] Log Watch 3.3 problem

Yavor Shahpasov yavo@netsmart.com.cy
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:11:22 +0300

Two small feature request if you don't mind,

>>There's no todo for qmail yet since I don't know what you need (and it
does
>>what I need already).

It would be goo if there was a another detail option in qmail
Which would show just the first N email accounts in the detailed report
The list is a bit long if you run it on a large server.

Another good addon would be to have the entries ordered by the number of
occurrences
Rather than randomly, I guess this one is easy to do

Yavor Shahpasov