[Logwatch] re: kernel messages gone after upgrade? - solved

Jamie Pratt jamie@nucdc.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:34:43 -0400

Strangely enough, iptables messages didn't make it (maybe ipchains would?) with the kernel section commented out  -  Personally, my machines rarely reboot, in which case I would prefer to see *all* the kernel messages in the logwatch mail anyways, just in case something failed etc, so I'm pretty much a happy camper as it is! :-)

Thanks for the reply, and the great prog!

jamie