[Logwatch] Logwatch 3.1 Released! - Bug?

Jamie Pratt jamie@nucdc.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:44:26 -0400

well, when I ran 3.1 for the first time at the command line on my test box I got this:

Can't open: /etc/log.d/scripts/services/automount at /usr/sbin/logwatch line 600.

(The file mentioned is not found in that directory that I could see...)

Any easy fixes for this?  Would like to see the qmail filter in action!  I'm no perl guy, so apologies!

thanks,
jamie