[Logwatch] A little help....

Kenneth Porter shiva@sewingwitch.com
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 14:31:06 -0800

--On Sunday, November 03, 2002 10:12 AM -0500 "Michael D. Smith"
<msmith@acmecorp.org> wrote:

> Failed to install package : RPM logwatch not found : warning:
> /home/msmith/logwatch-4.2.1-1.noarch.rpm: V3 RSA/MD5 signature: NOKEY,
> key ID 85ee2ae5logwatch
>
> I'm installing the RPM package through webmin.

I typically see that *warning* when installing 3rd party packages, but it's
not fatal. RPM has some way of installing keys now, but I've only done it
once with Red Hat's key. (See the release notes, I think.)

I suspect that something else is preventing the installation of the
package. Check with the Webmin folk to see whether it's just a bad error
message and the package was really installed, or whether webmin failed to
find the file.