[Logwatch] Book: Automating Unix and Linux System Administration

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:54:20 -0700 (MST)

Sorry to have to spam everybody again, but my book is now being
published by another publisher.  It should be available in early
September and is being published by Apress.  AutoRPM and Logwatch (and
many other automation-related tools) are covered in extensive detail.
Please purchase the book through my Amazon Associates link if possible:

http://www.amazon.com:80/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592123/kaybee-20

I also have more details up on my web site:

http://kaybee.org:81/kirk/aua.html

Thanks for everybody's support over the years.  The book is pretty much
done (finally!) and I'm just about done moving, so hopefully I will not
be so inactive in the future as I have been in the recent past.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org