[Logwatch] Cron not appearing in logwatch

Norrin Radd datadan_1@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:59:44 -0800 (PST)

--0-1611747965-1071759584=:25118

When I receive my logwatch email, there is not a section about the cron log.

/etc/log.d/conf/services/cron.conf
is present and does not to be different than /etc/log.d/conf/services/sendmail.conf (except for specifing maillog instead of cron)

A cron script also exists in : /etc/log.d/scripts/services/cron

What else could be wrong, why would I not have a cron section in my email?

Thanks,

--0-1611747965-1071759584=:25118

<DIV>When I receive my logwatch email, there is not a section about the cron log.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>/etc/log.d/conf/services/cron.conf </DIV>
<DIV>is present and does not to be different than /etc/log.d/conf/services/sendmail.conf (except for specifing maillog instead of cron)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A cron script also exists in :&nbsp;/etc/log.d/scripts/services/cron</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What else could be wrong, why would I not have a cron section in my email?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>