[Logwatch] Cron not appearing in logwatch

Norrin Radd datadan_1@yahoo.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:55:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-598724065-1071762956=:30287

Worked like a charm -- Thanks Kirk
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org> wrote:On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Norrin Radd wrote:

> When I receive my logwatch email, there is not a section about the cron log.
>
> /etc/log.d/conf/services/cron.conf
> is present and does not to be different than /etc/log.d/conf/services/sendmail.conf (except for specifing maillog instead of cron)
>
> A cron script also exists in : /etc/log.d/scripts/services/cron
>
> What else could be wrong, why would I not have a cron section in my email?

If, in /etc/log.d/logwatch.conf, you set you detail level to 'high' you
should get some information about cron in your reports.

--
Kirk Bauer
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org