[Logwatch] how to get qmail logwatch script to run when logs are in multilog format and in a subdir of /var/log?

Chris Smith csmith@squiz.net
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:27:22 +1100

The qmail logwatch script runs over /var/log/maillog which is in the
standard format.. it's not designed to run over anything that goes into
any multilog format type log.

There isn't a lot in the smtpd or pop3d logs anyway.

Any patches for it more than welcome.

--
Chris Smith

 >> 92 Jarrett St Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW 2040 ...>
T: + 61 2 9568 6866
F: + 61 2 9568 6733
W: http://www.squiz.net/
.....>> Open Source - Own it - Squiz.net ...../>