[Logwatch] logwatch suggestion

Dennis Melhede dennis@kennel.dk
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:55:34 +0200

Ok, thanks to both of you.

I was using a default RedHat 9 installation, and I am using postfix for
delivery.
I had some 'rejected' mails because of unknown domain, and I'm pretty
sure they were not in my logwatch mail.
I have now raised loglevel from 'Low' to 'Med' and curious to see the
next log ;-)
I also fixed the prob found in the archive, that $Detail variable is not
set in the sendmail filter.

Other things to consider when I'm using postfix?

Best Regards
Dennis Melhede