[Logwatch] Logwatch, postfix, and courier-mta (was: logwatch suggestion)

Kirk Bauer kirk@kaybee.org
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:35:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Systems Administrator wrote:

> 	Personally, I've just switched to courier, and logwatch doesn't
> appear to include the script for it, which is available at
> http://www.wm1.at/willi/software/courier/logwatch-courier-0.05/
>
> 	Is there any chance that Kirk could include this?

It will be a couple more weeks until my book is finished and I have
moved to Arizona (I'm leaving on Wednesday).  After all of that I hope
to have time to get all of the recent patches inluded in a new official
release.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org