[Logwatch] Re: Logwatch, postfix, and courier-mta (was: logwatch suggestion)

Dennis Melhede dennis@kennel.dk
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:05:00 +0200

Hi Tim,

Indeed, after raising logwatch level to 5, I still get no summary from the
mailsystem.

If anyone knows how to include postfix in logwatch, please let me know.

Best Regards
Dennis Melhede