[Logwatch] No Reports

Chris Szilagyi chris@apex-internet.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:58:27 -0000

Patrick Nelson <pnelson@neatech.com> said:

> Chris Szilagyi wrote:
> > Patrick Nelson <pnelson@neatech.com> said:

> >> I went to Red hat's Rawhide ftp site and got:
> >>
> >>  logwatch-4.3.1-2.noarch.rpm
> >>
> >> uninstalled the old version and installed the new one...
> >>
> >> Everything works great now, you should check it out.
> >
> > Do "ftpd-messages" and "ftpd-xferlog" work with the rpm from Red Hat's
> > Rawhide??  Thanks....
>
> seem too...

I got the Rawhide RPM and gave it a test, and it does appear to work fine with
"ftpd-xferlog", but nothing appears for "ftpd-messages".  But in my case, I
really don't need ftpd-messages.  Anyway, this is interesting, as the RPM from
logwatch.org didn't work for ftpd-xferlog, so this is good news.  Thanks for
the help!
--
Chris