[Logwatch] /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sendmail changes

Norrin Radd datadan_1@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 08:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1045433864-1064503110=:24484

I am trying to edit my /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sendmail script with little success.

I want to count certain types of defects.
For example
lost input chanell = 20 times
discarded = 300 times

etc.

Has anyone done this?  What would the code look like?
Thanks,

--0-1045433864-1064503110=:24484

<DIV>I am trying to edit my /etc/log.d/scripts/services/sendmail script with little success.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to count certain types of defects.</DIV>
<DIV>For example</DIV>
<DIV>lost input chanell = 20 times</DIV>
<DIV>discarded = 300 times</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>etc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone done this?&nbsp; What would the code look like?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,<BR></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1045433864-1064503110=:24484--