[Logwatch] Suggestion/Request: feature for next version

ken street at speakeasy.net
Sun Apr 4 05:57:08 MST 2004

First, thanks for the effort in creating Logwatch.  I read these reports
every day in my email.  But when I do, I have no clue as to how to check
out what Logwatch is talking about.  To remedy this, I wish that
Logwatch would output (in its mailout) the times, names of originating
daemons, relevant config files, and other information about the reported
events so that the reported activities would be easier to track down in
the logs and elsewhere.

Thanks again,
ken