[Logwatch] LogWatch, Subversion and WebDAV

Chris Smith chris at interspire.com
Tue Dec 21 16:48:54 MST 2004

Hi Chris,

Basically because logwatch doesn't have a way to know what those records
are, they come up as 'other'.. the solution is to get into the logwatch
apache script and add some filters etc for it.

If you're not having any luck - let us know and also post some lines
directly from the apache logs (not what logwatch reports - we need to
see the raw log entries) and someone might be able to hack something up
for you....

Regards,

Chris Smith

Suite 30, 45-51 Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia

Ph: +61 2 9517 2505
Fx: +61 2 9517 1915

email: info at interspire.com
web: www.interspire.com