[Logwatch] Need SCSI Help -- any experts out there?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Jul 5 23:34:06 MST 2004

I'm replying to the list just to avoid duplication of effort, but trimming
to keep the traffic down.

The 68-50 adapters: Are they converting 16-bit devices down to 8? Since
they're in the middle of the cable, that sounds wrong. All the 8's should
be grouped at one end so that the termination will work right.

The fact that the kernel hangs makes it sound like a hardware issue, and
I'd still suspect connectors, as that's been 99% of my electronic problems
in the product development I've worked on. (I do industrial automation.)

I just googled for the driver and found a mailing list here that might help: